Grand Canyon Helicopter West Rim Indian Adventure Landing Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ST-8-M
Savor the stunning beauty of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River!
- Aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River in-route to the Canyon
- Helicopter flies 1,500 feet below the rim appx 17 miles through the West Rim
- Maximum length allowed through the Canyon with 180-degree panoramic views
- Lands at the Grand Canyon West Airport & shuttled over to the West Rim
- 2 hour guided and narrated tour of Guano Point, Eagle Point & the Indian Village
- Flies back in over Lake Mead, an extinct volcano and beautiful red rock areas
- Back to the heliport and drop off at your hotel
- The tour is approximately 5.5 hours hotel to hotel
Please note that the time available to enjoy the Skywalk or Zip Line in the Grand Canyon (optional) payable locally and subject to availability.
Continue Booking Online or Call:
US Toll Free: 800.871.1030 OR 702.629.7776 OR International: 1+ 702.629.7776